| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dar Es Salaam in February is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with periodic rain. Only 52mm (2in) of H2O accrues during an average of 6 days.
- In February the blue above Dar Es Salaam is a little sunny having on average a welcome 7:23 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:24 long with an average length of 12:20.
- There are approximately 4:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dar Es Salaam February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Dar Es Salaam:
- Nairobi, Kenya - 676 kms (420 miles) NNW
- Dagoretti, Kenya - 675.2 kms (419.6 miles) NNW
- Arusha, Tanzania - 486 kms (302 miles) NW
- Moshi, Tanzania - 442.3 kms (274.9 miles) NNW
- Same, Tanzania - 350.3 kms (217.7 miles) NNW
- Tanga, Tanzania - 198.8 kms (123.6 miles) N
- Tabora, Tanzania - 731.5 kms (454.5 miles) WNW
- Dodoma, Tanzania - 387.2 kms (240.6 miles) WNW
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 671.9 kms (417.6 miles) WSW
- Chitipa, Malawi - 724.8 kms (450.4 miles) WSW
- Karonga, Malawi - 677.9 kms (421.2 miles) WSW
- Songea, Tanzania - 581.4 kms (361.3 miles) SW
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 763.8 kms (474.6 miles) SW
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 752.4 kms (467.5 miles) SW