Vs > Ashburton Council
Dar Es Salaam vs Ashburton Council Climate & Distance Between
Dar Es Salaam vs Alagoinhas, Brazil
Dar Es Salaam vs Tynemouth, England, Uk
Dar Es Salaam vs Dodge City, Ks, Usa
Dar Es Salaam vs Kirov, Russia
Ashburton Council vs Matsuyama, Japan
Ashburton Council vs Chatham, Nb, Canada
Ashburton Council vs Detroit, Michigan, Usa
Ashburton Council vs Taif, Saudi Arabia
Tsuruga vs Le Raizet
Charjew vs North Battleford, Sk
Isoka vs Storm Lake, Ia
Ovruc vs Aleppo
- The distance between Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania and Ashburton Council, New Zealand is approximately 12,635 km or 7,852 mi.
- To reach Dar Es Salaam in this distance one would set out from Ashburton Council bearing 233° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Dar Es Salaam bearing 324.6° or NW .
- Dar Es Salaam has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ashburton Council has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Dar Es Salaam is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Ashburton Council is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 14.2 °C (25.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.3 °C (13.1°F) less in Dar Es Salaam. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 452.1 mm (17.8 in) more which is equivalent to 452.1 l/m² (11.1 US gal/ft²) or 4,521,000 l/ha (483,325 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.3° higher in Dar Es Salaam than in Ashburton Council.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dar Es Salaam relative to Ashburton Council. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ashburton Council vs Dar Es Salaam
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|| -9 (0)
|| -32 (-1)
|| -39 (-2)
|| -16 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dar Es Salaam vs Kangnung, North Korea
Dar Es Salaam vs Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada
Dar Es Salaam vs Wairoa, Frasertown, New Zealand
Dar Es Salaam vs Federal Point, Fl, Usa
Ashburton Council vs Rio Negro, Brazil
Ashburton Council vs Moyobamba, Peru
Ashburton Council vs White Hall, Il, Usa
Ashburton Council vs La Concordia, Ecuador
Bourke, New South Wales vs Abilene, Tx
Kinston, Nc vs Kandahar
Bismarck, North Dakota vs Polo
Uberaba vs Indianola, Ia
Dar Es Salaam vs Ashburton Council Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dar Es Salaam
- Nairobi, Kenya - 676 kms (420 miles) NNW
- Dagoretti, Kenya - 675.2 kms (419.6 miles) NNW
- Arusha, Tanzania - 486 kms (302 miles) NW
- Moshi, Tanzania - 442.3 kms (274.9 miles) NNW
- Same, Tanzania - 350.3 kms (217.7 miles) NNW
- Tanga, Tanzania - 198.8 kms (123.6 miles) N
- Tabora, Tanzania - 731.5 kms (454.5 miles) WNW
- Dodoma, Tanzania - 387.2 kms (240.6 miles) WNW
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 671.9 kms (417.6 miles) WSW
- Chitipa, Malawi - 724.8 kms (450.4 miles) WSW
- Karonga, Malawi - 677.9 kms (421.2 miles) WSW
- Songea, Tanzania - 581.4 kms (361.3 miles) SW
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 763.8 kms (474.6 miles) SW
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 752.4 kms (467.5 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Ashburton Council