Vs > Balmoral Forest
Dar Es Salaam vs Balmoral Forest Climate & Distance Between
Dar Es Salaam vs Bayaguana, Dominican Republic
Dar Es Salaam vs Nar’Jan-Mar, Russia
Dar Es Salaam vs Bunkie, La, Usa
Dar Es Salaam vs Ceahlau, Romania
Balmoral Forest vs Syracuse, Ne, Usa
Balmoral Forest vs East Tawas, Mi, Usa
Balmoral Forest vs Royal Oak, Md, Usa
Balmoral Forest vs Faiz Abad, Afghanistan
Darwin, Northern Territory vs Goztepe
Balikesir vs Maturin
Usak vs Springfield, Il
Crotone, Calabria vs Uzgorod
- The distance between Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania and Balmoral Forest, New Zealand is approximately 12,769 km or 7,935 mi.
- To reach Dar Es Salaam in this distance one would set out from Balmoral Forest bearing 232.5° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Dar Es Salaam bearing 324.2° or NW .
- Dar Es Salaam has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Balmoral Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Dar Es Salaam is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Balmoral Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 14.8 °C (26.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.8 °C (14°F) less in Dar Es Salaam. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 551.1 mm (21.7 in) more which is equivalent to 551.1 l/m² (13.53 US gal/ft²) or 5,511,000 l/ha (589,162 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.2° higher in Dar Es Salaam than in Balmoral Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dar Es Salaam relative to Balmoral Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Balmoral Forest vs Dar Es Salaam
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -6 (0)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -34 (-1)
|| -14 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dar Es Salaam vs Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece
Dar Es Salaam vs Shelbyvillee, Ky, Usa
Dar Es Salaam vs Naxcivan, Azerbaijan
Dar Es Salaam vs Haboro, Japan
Balmoral Forest vs Sao Joaquim, Brazil
Balmoral Forest vs Staunton, Va, Usa
Balmoral Forest vs Hailar, China
Balmoral Forest vs Aikawa, Japan
Madison, Wisconsin vs Pecora
Hao vs Kathmandu
Inukjuak, Quebec vs Nova Friburgo
Corning, Ar vs Ecol. Agricula
Dar Es Salaam vs Balmoral Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dar Es Salaam
- Nairobi, Kenya - 676 kms (420 miles) NNW
- Dagoretti, Kenya - 675.2 kms (419.6 miles) NNW
- Arusha, Tanzania - 486 kms (302 miles) NW
- Moshi, Tanzania - 442.3 kms (274.9 miles) NNW
- Same, Tanzania - 350.3 kms (217.7 miles) NNW
- Tanga, Tanzania - 198.8 kms (123.6 miles) N
- Tabora, Tanzania - 731.5 kms (454.5 miles) WNW
- Dodoma, Tanzania - 387.2 kms (240.6 miles) WNW
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 671.9 kms (417.6 miles) WSW
- Chitipa, Malawi - 724.8 kms (450.4 miles) WSW
- Karonga, Malawi - 677.9 kms (421.2 miles) WSW
- Songea, Tanzania - 581.4 kms (361.3 miles) SW
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 763.8 kms (474.6 miles) SW
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 752.4 kms (467.5 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Balmoral Forest