Vs > Cape Salaurova
Dar Es Salaam vs Cape Salaurova Climate & Distance Between
Dar Es Salaam vs Zielona Gora, Poland
Dar Es Salaam vs Zamosc, Poland
Dar Es Salaam vs Glasgow, Mt, Usa
Dar Es Salaam vs Accra, Ghana
Cape Salaurova vs Mumbwa, Zambia
Cape Salaurova vs Surgut, Russia
Cape Salaurova vs Winnemucca, Nevada, Usa
Cape Salaurova vs Taungoo, Myanmar
Zolotonosa vs Wakkanai
Batna vs Leipzig
Paris vs Pokegama Dam, Mn
Geneva vs Rio Negro
- The distance between Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania and Cape Salaurova, Russia is approximately 11,187 km or 6,952 mi.
- To reach Dar Es Salaam in this distance one would set out from Cape Salaurova bearing 281.5° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Dar Es Salaam bearing 196.6° or SSW .
- Dar Es Salaam has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Cape Salaurova has a tundra climate (ET).
- Dar Es Salaam is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Cape Salaurova is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 41 °C (73.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29.5 °C (53.1°F) less in Dar Es Salaam. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 979.7 mm (38.6 in) more which is equivalent to 979.7 l/m² (24.04 US gal/ft²) or 9,797,000 l/ha (1,047,364 US gal/ac) more. About 6 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 56.8° higher in Dar Es Salaam than in Cape Salaurova.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dar Es Salaam relative to Cape Salaurova. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Salaurova vs Dar Es Salaam
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dar Es Salaam vs Monte Cristi, Dominican Republic
Dar Es Salaam vs Kalewa, Myanmar
Dar Es Salaam vs Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Dar Es Salaam vs Barabinsk, Russia
Cape Salaurova vs L’Vov, Ukraine
Cape Salaurova vs Prizzi, Italy
Cape Salaurova vs Kindia, Guinea
Cape Salaurova vs Bismarck, North Dakota, Usa
Contwoyto Lake, Nt vs Beaver City, Ne
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs Vrfu Omu
Manhattan, Ks vs Scottsbluff, Ne
Peshawar vs Gyzylarbat
Dar Es Salaam vs Cape Salaurova Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dar Es Salaam
- Nairobi, Kenya - 676 kms (420 miles) NNW
- Dagoretti, Kenya - 675.2 kms (419.6 miles) NNW
- Arusha, Tanzania - 486 kms (302 miles) NW
- Moshi, Tanzania - 442.3 kms (274.9 miles) NNW
- Same, Tanzania - 350.3 kms (217.7 miles) NNW
- Tanga, Tanzania - 198.8 kms (123.6 miles) N
- Tabora, Tanzania - 731.5 kms (454.5 miles) WNW
- Dodoma, Tanzania - 387.2 kms (240.6 miles) WNW
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 671.9 kms (417.6 miles) WSW
- Chitipa, Malawi - 724.8 kms (450.4 miles) WSW
- Karonga, Malawi - 677.9 kms (421.2 miles) WSW
- Songea, Tanzania - 581.4 kms (361.3 miles) SW
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 763.8 kms (474.6 miles) SW
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 752.4 kms (467.5 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Salaurova