Vs > Christchurch, Bromley
Dar Es Salaam vs Christchurch, Bromley Climate & Distance Between
Dar Es Salaam vs Augusta, Ga, Usa
Dar Es Salaam vs Caceres, Spain
Dar Es Salaam vs Porto-Nacional, Brazil
Dar Es Salaam vs Arauca, Colombia
Christchurch, Bromley vs Larnaca, Cyprus
Christchurch, Bromley vs Khasab, Oman
Christchurch, Bromley vs Berezovo, Russia
Christchurch, Bromley vs Ahmedabad, India
Braganca vs Jerba
Wellsburg, Wv vs Kerch
Lisbon vs Tamanrasset
Ilirnej vs Chitral
- The distance between Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania and Christchurch, Bromley, New Zealand is approximately 12,715 km or 7,901 mi.
- To reach Dar Es Salaam in this distance one would set out from Christchurch, Bromley bearing 232.4° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Dar Es Salaam bearing 324.6° or NW .
- Dar Es Salaam has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Christchurch, Bromley has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Dar Es Salaam is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Christchurch, Bromley is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 13.6 °C (24.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.2 °C (11.2°F) less in Dar Es Salaam. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 555.8 mm (21.9 in) more which is equivalent to 555.8 l/m² (13.64 US gal/ft²) or 5,558,000 l/ha (594,187 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.8° higher in Dar Es Salaam than in Christchurch, Bromley.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dar Es Salaam relative to Christchurch, Bromley. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Christchurch, Bromley vs Dar Es Salaam
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -8 (0)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -6 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dar Es Salaam vs Concepcion, Paraguay
Dar Es Salaam vs Mercedes, Uruguay
Dar Es Salaam vs Feodosija, Ukraine
Dar Es Salaam vs Shingle Point, Yt, Canada
Christchurch, Bromley vs Wiarton, On, Canada
Christchurch, Bromley vs Maracaibo, Venezuela
Christchurch, Bromley vs Czestochowa, Poland
Christchurch, Bromley vs Breves, Brazil
Broadview, Sk vs Mersing
Frontone vs Estevan, Sk
Dourados vs Konstanz
Kaitoke vs Ă–stersund
Dar Es Salaam vs Christchurch, Bromley Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dar Es Salaam
- Nairobi, Kenya - 676 kms (420 miles) NNW
- Dagoretti, Kenya - 675.2 kms (419.6 miles) NNW
- Arusha, Tanzania - 486 kms (302 miles) NW
- Moshi, Tanzania - 442.3 kms (274.9 miles) NNW
- Same, Tanzania - 350.3 kms (217.7 miles) NNW
- Tanga, Tanzania - 198.8 kms (123.6 miles) N
- Tabora, Tanzania - 731.5 kms (454.5 miles) WNW
- Dodoma, Tanzania - 387.2 kms (240.6 miles) WNW
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 671.9 kms (417.6 miles) WSW
- Chitipa, Malawi - 724.8 kms (450.4 miles) WSW
- Karonga, Malawi - 677.9 kms (421.2 miles) WSW
- Songea, Tanzania - 581.4 kms (361.3 miles) SW
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 763.8 kms (474.6 miles) SW
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 752.4 kms (467.5 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Christchurch, Bromley