Vs > Dera Ismail Khan
Dar Es Salaam vs Dera Ismail Khan Climate & Distance Between
Dar Es Salaam vs Chupungnyong, North Korea
Dar Es Salaam vs Mt Makulu, Zambia
Dar Es Salaam vs Guangzhou, China
Dar Es Salaam vs Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada
Dera Ismail Khan vs Fukui, Japan
Dera Ismail Khan vs Dibrugarh, Assam, India
Dera Ismail Khan vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
Dera Ismail Khan vs Sao Goncalo, Brazil
Genoa, Ne vs Nebitdag
Narvik, Nordland vs Tumeremo
Songea vs Gonder
Zamboanga, Mindanao vs Vasquez Cobo
- The distance between Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania and Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan is approximately 5,461 km or 3,393 mi.
- To reach Dar Es Salaam in this distance one would set out from Dera Ismail Khan bearing 223.7° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Dar Es Salaam bearing 216.2° or SW .
- Dar Es Salaam has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Dera Ismail Khan has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- Dar Es Salaam is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Dera Ismail Khan is in or near the subtropical desert scrub biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 1.7 °C (3.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.5 °C (31.5°F) less in Dar Es Salaam. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 879.2 mm (34.6 in) more which is equivalent to 879.2 l/m² (21.58 US gal/ft²) or 8,792,000 l/ha (939,923 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.5° higher in Dar Es Salaam than in Dera Ismail Khan.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dar Es Salaam relative to Dera Ismail Khan. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dera Ismail Khan vs Dar Es Salaam
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -5 (-10)
|| -10 (-18)
|| -9 (-16)
|| -8 (-15)
|| -6 (-10)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -30 (-1)
|| -31 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dar Es Salaam vs Resolute, Nt, Canada
Dar Es Salaam vs Eelde, Netherlands
Dar Es Salaam vs Gloversville, Ny, Usa
Dar Es Salaam vs Blagovescensk, Russia
Dera Ismail Khan vs Base Orcadas, Antarctica
Dera Ismail Khan vs La Harpe, Il, Usa
Dera Ismail Khan vs Porto Velho, Brazil
Dera Ismail Khan vs Naxos, Greece
Charlottesville, Va vs Mount Isa
Diamantina vs Jendouba
Uttaradit East vs Port-Said
Douglas, Isle Of Man vs Meiktila
Dar Es Salaam vs Dera Ismail Khan Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dar Es Salaam
- Nairobi, Kenya - 676 kms (420 miles) NNW
- Dagoretti, Kenya - 675.2 kms (419.6 miles) NNW
- Arusha, Tanzania - 486 kms (302 miles) NW
- Moshi, Tanzania - 442.3 kms (274.9 miles) NNW
- Same, Tanzania - 350.3 kms (217.7 miles) NNW
- Tanga, Tanzania - 198.8 kms (123.6 miles) N
- Tabora, Tanzania - 731.5 kms (454.5 miles) WNW
- Dodoma, Tanzania - 387.2 kms (240.6 miles) WNW
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 671.9 kms (417.6 miles) WSW
- Chitipa, Malawi - 724.8 kms (450.4 miles) WSW
- Karonga, Malawi - 677.9 kms (421.2 miles) WSW
- Songea, Tanzania - 581.4 kms (361.3 miles) SW
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 763.8 kms (474.6 miles) SW
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 752.4 kms (467.5 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Dera Ismail Khan