Vs > Dunedin (Aero)
Dar Es Salaam vs Dunedin (Aero) Climate & Distance Between
Dar Es Salaam vs Taumarunui, New Zealand
Dar Es Salaam vs Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi, Usa
Dar Es Salaam vs Bergen - Florida, Norway
Dar Es Salaam vs Narsarsuaq, Greenland
Dunedin (Aero) vs Sao Simao, Brazil
Dunedin (Aero) vs Ecol. Agricula, Brazil
Dunedin (Aero) vs Petrozavodsk, Russia
Dunedin (Aero) vs Rivadavia, Argentina
Lazaropole vs Rensselaer, In
Maiquetia vs Milagro
Lewiston, Id vs Te Teko
Sta. Vit. Palmar vs Tunis
- The distance between Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania and Dunedin (Aero), New Zealand is approximately 12,405 km or 7,708 mi.
- To reach Dar Es Salaam in this distance one would set out from Dunedin (Aero) bearing 233.7° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Dar Es Salaam bearing 325.6° or NW .
- Dar Es Salaam has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Dunedin (Aero) has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Dar Es Salaam is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Dunedin (Aero) is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 15.7 °C (28.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.4 °C (9.7°F) less in Dar Es Salaam. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 486.9 mm (19.2 in) more which is equivalent to 486.9 l/m² (11.95 US gal/ft²) or 4,869,000 l/ha (520,528 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.3° higher in Dar Es Salaam than in Dunedin (Aero).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dar Es Salaam relative to Dunedin (Aero). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dunedin (Aero) vs Dar Es Salaam
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -9 (0)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -16 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Dar Es Salaam vs Otavalo, Ecuador
Dar Es Salaam vs Auckland, Otara, New Zealand
Dar Es Salaam vs Royal Oak, Md, Usa
Dar Es Salaam vs Vlissingen, Netherlands
Dunedin (Aero) vs Bergen, Norway
Dunedin (Aero) vs Juzno-Kurilsk, Russia
Dunedin (Aero) vs Baton Rouge, La, Usa
Dunedin (Aero) vs Cobb (Dam), New Zealand
Honiara, Guadalcanal vs Trout Lake, Ontario
Marengo, Il vs Hay Springs, Ne
Kayukpyu vs Red Lake, On
King George Island, South Shetland Islands vs Punta Del Este
Dar Es Salaam vs Dunedin (Aero) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dar Es Salaam
- Nairobi, Kenya - 676 kms (420 miles) NNW
- Dagoretti, Kenya - 675.2 kms (419.6 miles) NNW
- Arusha, Tanzania - 486 kms (302 miles) NW
- Moshi, Tanzania - 442.3 kms (274.9 miles) NNW
- Same, Tanzania - 350.3 kms (217.7 miles) NNW
- Tanga, Tanzania - 198.8 kms (123.6 miles) N
- Tabora, Tanzania - 731.5 kms (454.5 miles) WNW
- Dodoma, Tanzania - 387.2 kms (240.6 miles) WNW
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 671.9 kms (417.6 miles) WSW
- Chitipa, Malawi - 724.8 kms (450.4 miles) WSW
- Karonga, Malawi - 677.9 kms (421.2 miles) WSW
- Songea, Tanzania - 581.4 kms (361.3 miles) SW
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 763.8 kms (474.6 miles) SW
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 752.4 kms (467.5 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Dunedin (Aero)
- Pinewood, New Zealand - 20.8 kms (12.9 miles) N
- Whare Flat, New Zealand - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) ENE
- Balmoral, Outram, New Zealand - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) NNE
- Dunedin, Btl Gardens, New Zealand - 24.8 kms (15.4 miles) E
- Dunedin, Musselburgh, New Zealand - 23.2 kms (14.4 miles) E
- Burnside, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E
- Southern Reservoir, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E