Vs > Eyrewell Forest
Dar Es Salaam vs Eyrewell Forest Climate & Distance Between
Dar Es Salaam vs Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand
Dar Es Salaam vs Stephenville, Nf, Canada
Dar Es Salaam vs Aracuai, Brazil
Dar Es Salaam vs Trujillo, Peru
Eyrewell Forest vs Kosice, Slovakia
Eyrewell Forest vs Los Angeles, Ca, Usa
Eyrewell Forest vs Broken Bow, Ne, Usa
Eyrewell Forest vs Omarama, Tara Hills, New Zealand
Karima/ Kuraymah vs Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa
Balmoral Forest vs Rome
Puerto Cabezas vs Enugu
Ammassalik vs Car Nicobar
- The distance between Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania and Eyrewell Forest, New Zealand is approximately 12,702 km or 7,893 mi.
- To reach Dar Es Salaam in this distance one would set out from Eyrewell Forest bearing 232.7° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Dar Es Salaam bearing 324.4° or NW .
- Dar Es Salaam has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Eyrewell Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Dar Es Salaam is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Eyrewell Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 14.7 °C (26.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7 °C (12.6°F) less in Dar Es Salaam. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 399.3 mm (15.7 in) more which is equivalent to 399.3 l/m² (9.8 US gal/ft²) or 3,993,000 l/ha (426,878 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.8° higher in Dar Es Salaam than in Eyrewell Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dar Es Salaam relative to Eyrewell Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Eyrewell Forest vs Dar Es Salaam
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -11 (0)
|| -47 (-2)
|| -45 (-2)
|| -24 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dar Es Salaam vs Itaperuna, Brazil
Dar Es Salaam vs Altamira, Dominican Republic
Dar Es Salaam vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
Dar Es Salaam vs Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa
Eyrewell Forest vs Detroit, Michigan, Usa
Eyrewell Forest vs Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada
Eyrewell Forest vs Quintero, Chile
Eyrewell Forest vs Aragarcas, Brazil
Tauranga vs Foz Do Iguacu
Cagliari, Sardinia vs Caxias
Elista vs Magaria
Veracruz vs Kyra
Dar Es Salaam vs Eyrewell Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dar Es Salaam
- Nairobi, Kenya - 676 kms (420 miles) NNW
- Dagoretti, Kenya - 675.2 kms (419.6 miles) NNW
- Arusha, Tanzania - 486 kms (302 miles) NW
- Moshi, Tanzania - 442.3 kms (274.9 miles) NNW
- Same, Tanzania - 350.3 kms (217.7 miles) NNW
- Tanga, Tanzania - 198.8 kms (123.6 miles) N
- Tabora, Tanzania - 731.5 kms (454.5 miles) WNW
- Dodoma, Tanzania - 387.2 kms (240.6 miles) WNW
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 671.9 kms (417.6 miles) WSW
- Chitipa, Malawi - 724.8 kms (450.4 miles) WSW
- Karonga, Malawi - 677.9 kms (421.2 miles) WSW
- Songea, Tanzania - 581.4 kms (361.3 miles) SW
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 763.8 kms (474.6 miles) SW
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 752.4 kms (467.5 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Eyrewell Forest