Vs > Hokonui Forest
Dar Es Salaam vs Hokonui Forest Climate & Distance Between
Dar Es Salaam vs Curitiba, Brazil
Dar Es Salaam vs Frunze, Kyrgyz Republic
Dar Es Salaam vs Vegreville, Ab, Canada
Dar Es Salaam vs Chapeco, Brazil
Hokonui Forest vs Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada
Hokonui Forest vs Chengdu, China
Hokonui Forest vs Nyala, Sudan
Hokonui Forest vs Kita, Mali
Birao vs Takayama
Ottawa (airport) vs Man
Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne vs Kurgan
Stykkisholmur vs Bariloche
- The distance between Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania and Hokonui Forest, New Zealand is approximately 12,282 km or 7,632 mi.
- To reach Dar Es Salaam in this distance one would set out from Hokonui Forest bearing 235° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Dar Es Salaam bearing 325.2° or NW .
- Dar Es Salaam has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Hokonui Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Dar Es Salaam is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Hokonui Forest is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome.
- The mean temperature is 15.7 °C (28.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5 °C (9°F) less in Dar Es Salaam. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 108.7 mm (4.3 in) more which is equivalent to 108.7 l/m² (2.67 US gal/ft²) or 1,087,000 l/ha (116,208 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.6° higher in Dar Es Salaam than in Hokonui Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dar Es Salaam relative to Hokonui Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hokonui Forest vs Dar Es Salaam
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -46 (-2)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -37 (-1)
|| -51 (-2)
|| -18 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dar Es Salaam vs Le Lamentin, Martinique
Dar Es Salaam vs Songkhla, Thailand
Dar Es Salaam vs Fonni, Italy
Dar Es Salaam vs Loja Argelia, Ecuador
Hokonui Forest vs Montpellier, France
Hokonui Forest vs Sennar, Sudan
Hokonui Forest vs Surubim, Brazil
Hokonui Forest vs Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic
Savannakhet vs Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns
Direction Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs Castlegar, Bc
Santo Domingo vs Kermanshah
Aleksandrovskoe vs Bulawayo Goetz
Dar Es Salaam vs Hokonui Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dar Es Salaam
- Nairobi, Kenya - 676 kms (420 miles) NNW
- Dagoretti, Kenya - 675.2 kms (419.6 miles) NNW
- Arusha, Tanzania - 486 kms (302 miles) NW
- Moshi, Tanzania - 442.3 kms (274.9 miles) NNW
- Same, Tanzania - 350.3 kms (217.7 miles) NNW
- Tanga, Tanzania - 198.8 kms (123.6 miles) N
- Tabora, Tanzania - 731.5 kms (454.5 miles) WNW
- Dodoma, Tanzania - 387.2 kms (240.6 miles) WNW
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 671.9 kms (417.6 miles) WSW
- Chitipa, Malawi - 724.8 kms (450.4 miles) WSW
- Karonga, Malawi - 677.9 kms (421.2 miles) WSW
- Songea, Tanzania - 581.4 kms (361.3 miles) SW
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 763.8 kms (474.6 miles) SW
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 752.4 kms (467.5 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Hokonui Forest