Vs > Lake Coleridge
Dar Es Salaam vs Lake Coleridge Climate & Distance Between
Dar Es Salaam vs Charlo, Nb, Canada
Dar Es Salaam vs Szeged, Hungary
Dar Es Salaam vs Abashiri, Japan
Dar Es Salaam vs Benin, Benin
Lake Coleridge vs Tallahassee, Fl, Usa
Lake Coleridge vs Misratah, Libya
Lake Coleridge vs Balmaceda Puerto, Chile
Lake Coleridge vs Tacloban City, Philippines
Key West, Florida vs Dera Ismail Khan
Port Blair vs Sofia
Cajamarca vs Skiros Island
Erbogacen vs Sarmiento
- The distance between Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania and Lake Coleridge, New Zealand is approximately 12,656 km or 7,865 mi.
- To reach Dar Es Salaam in this distance one would set out from Lake Coleridge bearing 233.4° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Dar Es Salaam bearing 324° or NW .
- Dar Es Salaam has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Lake Coleridge has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Dar Es Salaam is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Lake Coleridge is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 15.4 °C (27.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7 °C (12.6°F) less in Dar Es Salaam. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 323.6 mm (12.7 in) more which is equivalent to 323.6 l/m² (7.94 US gal/ft²) or 3,236,000 l/ha (345,950 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.7° higher in Dar Es Salaam than in Lake Coleridge.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dar Es Salaam relative to Lake Coleridge. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Coleridge vs Dar Es Salaam
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -30 (-1)
|| -46 (-2)
|| -51 (-2)
|| -46 (-2)
|| -20 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dar Es Salaam vs Askanija Nova, Ukraine
Dar Es Salaam vs Toker, Sudan
Dar Es Salaam vs Newnan, Ga, Usa
Dar Es Salaam vs Sydney (airport), Australia
Lake Coleridge vs Hokitika, New Zealand
Lake Coleridge vs Radicofani, Italy
Lake Coleridge vs Gillam, Manitoba, Canada
Lake Coleridge vs Campo Mourao, Brazil
Tacloban City vs Nowra Ran
Greenwood, Ns vs Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Bettles, Ak vs Cheraw, Sc
Chlef vs Ballinger, Tx
Dar Es Salaam vs Lake Coleridge Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dar Es Salaam
- Nairobi, Kenya - 676 kms (420 miles) NNW
- Dagoretti, Kenya - 675.2 kms (419.6 miles) NNW
- Arusha, Tanzania - 486 kms (302 miles) NW
- Moshi, Tanzania - 442.3 kms (274.9 miles) NNW
- Same, Tanzania - 350.3 kms (217.7 miles) NNW
- Tanga, Tanzania - 198.8 kms (123.6 miles) N
- Tabora, Tanzania - 731.5 kms (454.5 miles) WNW
- Dodoma, Tanzania - 387.2 kms (240.6 miles) WNW
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 671.9 kms (417.6 miles) WSW
- Chitipa, Malawi - 724.8 kms (450.4 miles) WSW
- Karonga, Malawi - 677.9 kms (421.2 miles) WSW
- Songea, Tanzania - 581.4 kms (361.3 miles) SW
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 763.8 kms (474.6 miles) SW
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 752.4 kms (467.5 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Coleridge