Vs > Lower Hutt, Avalon
Dar Es Salaam vs Lower Hutt, Avalon Climate & Distance Between
Dar Es Salaam vs St. Brandon, Mauritius
Dar Es Salaam vs Muskogee, Ok, Usa
Dar Es Salaam vs Omu, Japan
Dar Es Salaam vs Bayandelger, Mongolia
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Sarny, Ukraine
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Wakefield, Ne, Usa
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Clarksville, Tn, Usa
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Bjornoya, Norway
Hakodate vs Maroua
Nosy-Varika vs Lungi
Greenwood, Sc vs Osaka
Enosburg Falls, Vt vs Sao Felix Xingu
- The distance between Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania and Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand is approximately 13,023 km or 8,093 mi.
- To reach Dar Es Salaam in this distance one would set out from Lower Hutt, Avalon bearing 231.2° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Dar Es Salaam bearing 323.8° or NW .
- Dar Es Salaam has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Lower Hutt, Avalon has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Dar Es Salaam is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Lower Hutt, Avalon is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 12.8 °C (23.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.5 °C (8.1°F) less in Dar Es Salaam. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 196.2 mm (7.7 in) less which is equivalent to 196.2 l/m² (4.82 US gal/ft²) or 1,962,000 l/ha (209,751 US gal/ac) less. About 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.6° higher in Dar Es Salaam than in Lower Hutt, Avalon.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dar Es Salaam relative to Lower Hutt, Avalon. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Dar Es Salaam
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|| -10 (0)
|| -99 (-4)
|| -117 (-5)
|| -101 (-4)
|| -71 (-3)
|| -50 (-2)
|| -196 (-8)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dar Es Salaam vs Analalava, Madagascar
Dar Es Salaam vs Dagoretti, Kenya
Dar Es Salaam vs Solwezi, Zambia
Dar Es Salaam vs Bondoukou, Ivory Coast
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs La Paz, Baja California, Mexico
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Pleven, Bulgaria
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Ammassalik, Greenland
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Highbank, New Zealand
Cardiff, Wales vs Cameri
L’Vov vs Hermit, Co
Hutts Gate vs Thandwe
Laboulaye vs Omarama, Tara Hills
Dar Es Salaam vs Lower Hutt, Avalon Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dar Es Salaam
- Nairobi, Kenya - 676 kms (420 miles) NNW
- Dagoretti, Kenya - 675.2 kms (419.6 miles) NNW
- Arusha, Tanzania - 486 kms (302 miles) NW
- Moshi, Tanzania - 442.3 kms (274.9 miles) NNW
- Same, Tanzania - 350.3 kms (217.7 miles) NNW
- Tanga, Tanzania - 198.8 kms (123.6 miles) N
- Tabora, Tanzania - 731.5 kms (454.5 miles) WNW
- Dodoma, Tanzania - 387.2 kms (240.6 miles) WNW
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 671.9 kms (417.6 miles) WSW
- Chitipa, Malawi - 724.8 kms (450.4 miles) WSW
- Karonga, Malawi - 677.9 kms (421.2 miles) WSW
- Songea, Tanzania - 581.4 kms (361.3 miles) SW
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 763.8 kms (474.6 miles) SW
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 752.4 kms (467.5 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Avalon