Vs > Lower Hutt, Taita
Dar Es Salaam vs Lower Hutt, Taita Climate & Distance Between
Dar Es Salaam vs Moro, Or, Usa
Dar Es Salaam vs Monterrey, Mexico
Dar Es Salaam vs Arak, Iran
Dar Es Salaam vs Scott City, Ks, Usa
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Palermo, Sicily, Italy
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Nord, Greenland
Siirt vs Arbaat
Attu Island, Alaska vs Sal
Abidjan vs Pueblo, Colorado
State College, Pa vs Nanortalik
- The distance between Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania and Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand is approximately 13,023 km or 8,093 mi.
- To reach Dar Es Salaam in this distance one would set out from Lower Hutt, Taita bearing 231.2° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Dar Es Salaam bearing 323.8° or NW .
- Dar Es Salaam has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Lower Hutt, Taita has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Dar Es Salaam is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Lower Hutt, Taita is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 13.2 °C (23.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.5 °C (8.1°F) less in Dar Es Salaam. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 201.7 mm (7.9 in) less which is equivalent to 201.7 l/m² (4.95 US gal/ft²) or 2,017,000 l/ha (215,631 US gal/ac) less. About 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.6° higher in Dar Es Salaam than in Lower Hutt, Taita.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dar Es Salaam relative to Lower Hutt, Taita. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lower Hutt, Taita vs Dar Es Salaam
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -8 (0)
|| -12 (0)
|| -103 (-4)
|| -121 (-5)
|| -109 (-4)
|| -77 (-3)
|| -42 (-2)
|| -202 (-8)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Dar Es Salaam vs Sandomierz, Poland
Dar Es Salaam vs Sarny, Ukraine
Dar Es Salaam vs Ottawa, Ks, Usa
Dar Es Salaam vs San Salvador, El Salvador
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Steffenville, Mo, Usa
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Tripoli, Libya
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Angelica, Ny, Usa
Orkney Islands vs Pierre Faa Ap, Sd
Mutsu vs Wroclaw
Nara vs Giresun
Comfort Cove, Nf vs Felixstowe, England
Dar Es Salaam vs Lower Hutt, Taita Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dar Es Salaam
- Nairobi, Kenya - 676 kms (420 miles) NNW
- Dagoretti, Kenya - 675.2 kms (419.6 miles) NNW
- Arusha, Tanzania - 486 kms (302 miles) NW
- Moshi, Tanzania - 442.3 kms (274.9 miles) NNW
- Same, Tanzania - 350.3 kms (217.7 miles) NNW
- Tanga, Tanzania - 198.8 kms (123.6 miles) N
- Tabora, Tanzania - 731.5 kms (454.5 miles) WNW
- Dodoma, Tanzania - 387.2 kms (240.6 miles) WNW
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 671.9 kms (417.6 miles) WSW
- Chitipa, Malawi - 724.8 kms (450.4 miles) WSW
- Karonga, Malawi - 677.9 kms (421.2 miles) WSW
- Songea, Tanzania - 581.4 kms (361.3 miles) SW
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 763.8 kms (474.6 miles) SW
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 752.4 kms (467.5 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Taita