Vs > Mahinerangi Dam
Dar Es Salaam vs Mahinerangi Dam Climate & Distance Between
Dar Es Salaam vs Aputiteq, Greenland
Dar Es Salaam vs Amsterdam Island, French Southern Lands
Dar Es Salaam vs Timimoun, Algeria
Dar Es Salaam vs Hutts Gate, Saint Helena
Mahinerangi Dam vs Cape Reinga, New Zealand
Mahinerangi Dam vs Arapuni, New Zealand
Mahinerangi Dam vs Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand
Mahinerangi Dam vs Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand
Port Elizabeth vs Spokane, Wa
Kuujjuaq, Qc vs Loei
Antalya vs Ilopango
Marcos Juarez vs Jackson, Tn
- The distance between Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania and Mahinerangi Dam, New Zealand is approximately 12,392 km or 7,701 mi.
- To reach Dar Es Salaam in this distance one would set out from Mahinerangi Dam bearing 233.9° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Dar Es Salaam bearing 325.5° or NW .
- Dar Es Salaam has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Mahinerangi Dam has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Dar Es Salaam is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Mahinerangi Dam is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 17.3 °C (31.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5 °C (9°F) less in Dar Es Salaam. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 176.9 mm (7 in) more which is equivalent to 176.9 l/m² (4.34 US gal/ft²) or 1,769,000 l/ha (189,118 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.2° higher in Dar Es Salaam than in Mahinerangi Dam.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dar Es Salaam relative to Mahinerangi Dam. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mahinerangi Dam vs Dar Es Salaam
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -9 (0)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -49 (-2)
|| -47 (-2)
|| -38 (-2)
|| -15 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dar Es Salaam vs Columbus, Ks, Usa
Dar Es Salaam vs Miliana, Algeria
Dar Es Salaam vs Lugansk, Ukraine
Dar Es Salaam vs Muren, Mongolia
Mahinerangi Dam vs Appleby, New Zealand
Mahinerangi Dam vs Harnosand, Sweden
Mahinerangi Dam vs Turin, Piedmont, Italy
Mahinerangi Dam vs Sadrinsk, Russia
Suttsu vs Meiktila
Lindenberg vs Ekimcan
Daly Waters, Northern Territory vs Tapanui
Matsue vs Frankfort, Ky
Dar Es Salaam vs Mahinerangi Dam Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dar Es Salaam
- Nairobi, Kenya - 676 kms (420 miles) NNW
- Dagoretti, Kenya - 675.2 kms (419.6 miles) NNW
- Arusha, Tanzania - 486 kms (302 miles) NW
- Moshi, Tanzania - 442.3 kms (274.9 miles) NNW
- Same, Tanzania - 350.3 kms (217.7 miles) NNW
- Tanga, Tanzania - 198.8 kms (123.6 miles) N
- Tabora, Tanzania - 731.5 kms (454.5 miles) WNW
- Dodoma, Tanzania - 387.2 kms (240.6 miles) WNW
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 671.9 kms (417.6 miles) WSW
- Chitipa, Malawi - 724.8 kms (450.4 miles) WSW
- Karonga, Malawi - 677.9 kms (421.2 miles) WSW
- Songea, Tanzania - 581.4 kms (361.3 miles) SW
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 763.8 kms (474.6 miles) SW
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 752.4 kms (467.5 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Mahinerangi Dam