Vs > Te Kauwhata Maf
Dar Es Salaam vs Te Kauwhata Maf Climate & Distance Between
Dar Es Salaam vs Karlsruhe, Germany
Dar Es Salaam vs Knoxville, Tn, Usa
Dar Es Salaam vs St Maarten, Saint Martin
Dar Es Salaam vs Piura, Peru
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Toledo, Ia, Usa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Fargo, North Dakota, Usa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Ivinhema, Brazil
Salima vs Myitkyina
Manston vs Repetek
Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming vs Vevay, In
Goztepe vs Aiken, Sc
- The distance between Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania and Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand is approximately 13,298 km or 8,263 mi.
- To reach Dar Es Salaam in this distance one would set out from Te Kauwhata Maf bearing 232.6° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Dar Es Salaam bearing 320.5° or NW .
- Dar Es Salaam has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Te Kauwhata Maf has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Dar Es Salaam is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Te Kauwhata Maf is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 11.6 °C (20.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.2 °C (9.4°F) less in Dar Es Salaam. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2.6 mm (0.1 in) more which is equivalent to 2.6 l/m² (0.06 US gal/ft²) or 26,000 l/ha (2,780 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.8° higher in Dar Es Salaam than in Te Kauwhata Maf.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dar Es Salaam relative to Te Kauwhata Maf. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Kauwhata Maf vs Dar Es Salaam
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|| -24 (-1)
|| -73 (-3)
|| -81 (-3)
|| -84 (-3)
|| -72 (-3)
|| -22 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (¬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dar Es Salaam vs Siwa Oasis, Egypt
Dar Es Salaam vs Quixeramobim, Brazil
Dar Es Salaam vs Choma, Zambia
Dar Es Salaam vs Larnaca, Cyprus
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Kuantan, Malaysia
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Gardermoen, Norway
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Santos, Brazil
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Barra Do Corda, Brazil
Kastamonu vs Lastourville
Ashland, Wi vs Port Elizabeth
T√łnder vs Luperon
Seymour, In vs Brocken
Dar Es Salaam vs Te Kauwhata Maf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dar Es Salaam
- Nairobi, Kenya - 676 kms (420 miles) NNW
- Dagoretti, Kenya - 675.2 kms (419.6 miles) NNW
- Arusha, Tanzania - 486 kms (302 miles) NW
- Moshi, Tanzania - 442.3 kms (274.9 miles) NNW
- Same, Tanzania - 350.3 kms (217.7 miles) NNW
- Tanga, Tanzania - 198.8 kms (123.6 miles) N
- Tabora, Tanzania - 731.5 kms (454.5 miles) WNW
- Dodoma, Tanzania - 387.2 kms (240.6 miles) WNW
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 671.9 kms (417.6 miles) WSW
- Chitipa, Malawi - 724.8 kms (450.4 miles) WSW
- Karonga, Malawi - 677.9 kms (421.2 miles) WSW
- Songea, Tanzania - 581.4 kms (361.3 miles) SW
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 763.8 kms (474.6 miles) SW
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 752.4 kms (467.5 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kauwhata Maf