Vs > Tomsk
Dar Es Salaam vs Tomsk Climate & Distance Between
Dar Es Salaam vs Dobbiaco, Italy
Dar Es Salaam vs Tarfaya, Morocco
Dar Es Salaam vs Pecora, Russia
Dar Es Salaam vs Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada
Tomsk vs Kyra, Russia
Tomsk vs Uaupes, Brazil
Tomsk vs Redding, Ca, Usa
Tomsk vs Rochester, Mn, Usa
Parachinar vs Maniwaki, Qc
Karioi vs Sivas
Manston vs Vientiane
Valdez, Ak vs Luputa
- The distance between Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania and Tomsk, Russia is approximately 8,180 km or 5,083 mi.
- To reach Dar Es Salaam in this distance one would set out from Tomsk bearing 227.8° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Dar Es Salaam bearing 204.3° or SSW .
- Dar Es Salaam has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Tomsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Dar Es Salaam is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Tomsk is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 25.8 °C (46.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 32 °C (57.6°F) less in Dar Es Salaam. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 609.8 mm (24 in) more which is equivalent to 609.8 l/m² (14.97 US gal/ft²) or 6,098,000 l/ha (651,917 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 40.2° higher in Dar Es Salaam than in Tomsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dar Es Salaam relative to Tomsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Tomsk vs Dar Es Salaam
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -42 (-2)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -15 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dar Es Salaam vs Grand Coteau, La, Usa
Dar Es Salaam vs Otavalo, Ecuador
Dar Es Salaam vs Yamasa, Dominican Republic
Dar Es Salaam vs Arroyo Barril, Dominican Republic
Tomsk vs Lake Charles, Louisiana, Usa
Tomsk vs Chiclayo, Peru
Tomsk vs New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa
Tomsk vs Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland
Wakefield, Ne vs Spooner, Wi
Parakou vs Kwajalein Island
Waipoua Forest vs Hyderabad
Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming
Dar Es Salaam vs Tomsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dar Es Salaam
- Nairobi, Kenya - 676 kms (420 miles) NNW
- Dagoretti, Kenya - 675.2 kms (419.6 miles) NNW
- Arusha, Tanzania - 486 kms (302 miles) NW
- Moshi, Tanzania - 442.3 kms (274.9 miles) NNW
- Same, Tanzania - 350.3 kms (217.7 miles) NNW
- Tanga, Tanzania - 198.8 kms (123.6 miles) N
- Tabora, Tanzania - 731.5 kms (454.5 miles) WNW
- Dodoma, Tanzania - 387.2 kms (240.6 miles) WNW
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 671.9 kms (417.6 miles) WSW
- Chitipa, Malawi - 724.8 kms (450.4 miles) WSW
- Karonga, Malawi - 677.9 kms (421.2 miles) WSW
- Songea, Tanzania - 581.4 kms (361.3 miles) SW
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 763.8 kms (474.6 miles) SW
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 752.4 kms (467.5 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Tomsk