Vs > Auckland, Otara
Dar Es Salaam vs Auckland, Otara Climate & Distance Between
Dar Es Salaam vs El Geneina, Sudan
Dar Es Salaam vs Lashio, Myanmar
Dar Es Salaam vs Corning, Ar, Usa
Dar Es Salaam vs Bursa, Turkey
Auckland, Otara vs Morehead City, Nc, Usa
Auckland, Otara vs Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia
Auckland, Otara vs Pjatigorsk, Russia
Auckland, Otara vs Hoseda-Hard, Russia
Temuco-Maquehue vs Austin, Tx
Campos Sales vs Las Palmas De Gran Canaria
Flagstaff, Arizona vs Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc
Rensselaer, In vs Odessa
- The distance between Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania and Auckland, Otara, New Zealand is approximately 13,311 km or 8,271 mi.
- To reach Dar Es Salaam in this distance one would set out from Auckland, Otara bearing 233.2° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Dar Es Salaam bearing 319.8° or NW .
- Dar Es Salaam has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Auckland, Otara has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Dar Es Salaam is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Auckland, Otara is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 11.3 °C (20.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.9 °C (8.8°F) less in Dar Es Salaam. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 57.8 mm (2.3 in) less which is equivalent to 57.8 l/m² (1.42 US gal/ft²) or 578,000 l/ha (61,792 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.2° higher in Dar Es Salaam than in Auckland, Otara.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dar Es Salaam relative to Auckland, Otara. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Auckland, Otara vs Dar Es Salaam
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -3 (0)
|| -37 (-1)
|| -88 (-3)
|| -97 (-4)
|| -91 (-4)
|| -75 (-3)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -58 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dar Es Salaam vs Kybartai, Lithuania
Dar Es Salaam vs Nanortalik, Greenland
Dar Es Salaam vs Kufra, Libya
Dar Es Salaam vs Le Mans, France
Auckland, Otara vs Kairouan, Tunisia
Auckland, Otara vs Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa
Auckland, Otara vs Irece, Brazil
Auckland, Otara vs Pratica Di Mare, Italy
Saint Peter, Mn vs Roseburg, Or
Obihiro vs Morrison, Il
Perdasdefogu vs Whenuapai
Valentia vs Save
Dar Es Salaam vs Auckland, Otara Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dar Es Salaam
- Nairobi, Kenya - 676 kms (420 miles) NNW
- Dagoretti, Kenya - 675.2 kms (419.6 miles) NNW
- Arusha, Tanzania - 486 kms (302 miles) NW
- Moshi, Tanzania - 442.3 kms (274.9 miles) NNW
- Same, Tanzania - 350.3 kms (217.7 miles) NNW
- Tanga, Tanzania - 198.8 kms (123.6 miles) N
- Tabora, Tanzania - 731.5 kms (454.5 miles) WNW
- Dodoma, Tanzania - 387.2 kms (240.6 miles) WNW
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 671.9 kms (417.6 miles) WSW
- Chitipa, Malawi - 724.8 kms (450.4 miles) WSW
- Karonga, Malawi - 677.9 kms (421.2 miles) WSW
- Songea, Tanzania - 581.4 kms (361.3 miles) SW
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 763.8 kms (474.6 miles) SW
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 752.4 kms (467.5 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Auckland, Otara